See my most recent articles below to get an idea of what i'm doing/thinking..
- My Personal MongoDB cheat sheetMy personal cheatsheet on how to query data in mongodb.
- How to install the latest Ruby on MacOS Sonoma (14.0)How to install the latest version of Ruby on your local development environment
- AWS CLI Quick ReferenceA cheatsheet/quick-reference on how to use the AWS CLI
- Installing AWS-CLI v2 on Raspberry Pi 4How to install AWS CLI version 2 on Raspberry Pi 4"
- Debugging WordPressTips and Tricks on how to debug WordPress sites
- Using environment variables and HTML Rewriter API to create a dynamic static site.Using environment variables and HTML Rewriter API to create a dynamic ..static.. site
- Getting Past Anti Ad Blockers with Pi-HoleHow to get around anti ad-block detection on sites that ask you to disable your ad blocker
- NodeJS Stuff for MacSetting up NodeJS on a Mac
- Installing Plausible Analytics on a Jekyll Site with Minimal MistakesInstalling Plausible Analytics with Jekyll and Minimal Mistakes
- Tips and Tricks with FindHow to use the find command, to make your life easier on the linux or unix cli
- Screen hacks for your Raspberry PiScreen hacks for your Raspberry Pi
- Using more than one account at AWS while using aws-cliHow to switch between Amazon accounts while using the aws cli
- WP-CLI Cheatsheetwp cli commands that I use often when dealing with WordPress sites
- How to use Hide My Email with MacOS 12 (Monterey), iOS 15, and iCloud+.How to use the Hide My Email feature in iCloud + / Monterey / iOS 15.
- How to parse apache log files with AwkUsing awk to get information from text files
- How to configure Tailscale with Pi-HoleHow to configure Tailscale with Pi-hole, so you can block ads even when you're not at home.
- Duvet GeniusWe developed a virtual showcase for the softest bedding imaginable.
- Markdown Mystery TourWe designed a whodunnit-style game to introduce Markdown formatting. Suspense — suspicion — syntax!